Fund Raising Opportunities
Kroger Card Community Support for FCPEC
Here is how to set it up:
Go to Krogercommunityrewards.com website.
How to sign up for a Kroger Plus Card – Must be done to allow Community Rewards:
- Click ‘Create an Account’ and fill in the requested information
- Click ‘Create Account’ at the bottom of the page
- In the event that you have an existing Kroger Plus Card, but want to connect it to a new Kroger account, you will now be asked to associate a Kroger Plus Card with this new account. Simply enter your existing card # or 10 digit alternate ID to associate this new account with your existing Kroger Plus Card. Click ‘Update’
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card – (You must sign up to be allowed to participate in Community Rewards) click on ‘Get a Digital Plus Card online today’ and follow the instructions to request your Plus card. Once this is complete you should receive a message stating ”Thank you! Your Plus Card has been created and will be attached to this account. You will not receive a physical card, but you can use your Alt ID (5555555555) online and in stores”. Now you can enroll in Community Rewards!
How to Enroll in Community Rewards:
- Once your Kroger Plus Card is set up as described above, sign in to your account using your email address and password.
- Click on ‘View Your Rewards Detail’ OR Go to Community Rewards – the last heading on your ‘Account Summary’ page.
- Within Community Rewards Click on ‘Enroll’ or ‘Edit’ and you will be given a box that you can enter the first three letters of the organization you would like to donate to. Franklin Co. Perinatal Education Center is Fra for the first three letters. You will be given a drop down listing of organizations in your area that begin with Fra so be sure to select the correct one – Or – key in the number 89029 to pull up the Center directly.
- Click on the button for the organization to select it and then click ‘Enroll’.
- You will receive a message from Kroger on the next page that reads “Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and your Community Rewards Section should look something like this:
Organization Name: Franklin Co. Perinatal Education Center
Organization Number: 89029
Enrollment Date: 01/01/2016
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Is there any cost to charitable organizations or to customers?
No. There is no cost to charitable organizations or to AmazonSmile customers. The shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com with the added benefit that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Cutest Baby Calendars
All babies who enter will be in the calendar!
Entries for The Franklin County Perinatal Education 2020 Calendar open on August 1 2019 and will be excepted until August 30, 2019.
- Entries must contain a current photo of baby. All babies must be newborn to 18 months of age at the submission of the contest entry. All contestants must be a resident of Franklin County, Virginia. A parent or legal guardian must approve submission of the contestant’s entry by completing a contest entry form and signing the contest agreement. Franklin County Perinatal Education Center (FCPEC) staff and volunteers have the right to publish submitted photo, child’s name, and city submitted. Slight photo alterations may be made by FCPEC staff in order to fit our site or email newsletters properly. There is a $25.00 registration fee to enter the Franklin County Cutest Baby Photo Contest, which can be paid, cash or check. See mail-in submission information in item 8 below.
- Franklin County’s Cutest Baby Photo Contest is a non-profit fundraising event. All proceeds will be donated to the Franklin County Perinatal Education Center (FCPEC). Judges will review all entries and vote on the top 12 contestants. The 12 contestants photos with the largest number of judge votes will be selected to pose in our Franklin County’s Cutest Baby 2020 calendar. The selected 12 will be professionally photographed for the calendar pages. The remaining contestants will be professionally photographed for a collage that will be in the center of the calender. From the selected 12 contestants, judges will then select the top winner of the contest to be featured on the cover. Contestant photos are judged with no discrimination towards sex, race, or age. All decisions are final.
- ONE current photo no larger than 5X7 may be submitted with a contest entry form. A digital photo may be e-mailed to email@example.com in jpg photo format. Photos containing any nudity or children depicted in a derogatory or dangerous position will not be accepted. FCPEC staff reserves the right to refuse any photograph that they deem unacceptable.
- Top winner chosen by the Judges will be showcased and photographed by Lesley Wray Photography on the cover of the 12-month calendar. Calendars will be printed and sold to the general public. All proceeds from calendar sales will be donated to FCPEC. Lesley Wray Photography will also make photo packets available from the calendar shoot. These pictures may be purchased at the family’s expense.
- The photos used as entry photos are not the photos used in the calendar. If a professional photo is submitted to our contest, FCPEC will not be held responsible for copyright infringement. The parent or guardian must receive rights to use the photo prior to contest submission.
- Finalists will be announced after September 6, 2019. The top 12 winners will be informed via phone or email.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing their local laws in regard to photo contests and are subject to any local, state, national or international laws. FCPEC accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
- Mail-in submissions will be subject to the following guidelines: 1. FCPEC is not responsible for lost or damaged photos. 2. Your mailed in photo must be no larger than 5”X7”. 3. Your photo will be returned if a correctly sized self-addressed, stamped envelope is included with the mail-in entry. 4. Your mailed in picture must be accompanied by the following items a. Contestant Entry Form, child’s name, age and city, b. check for $25 per entry; payable to: Franklin County Perinatal Education Center. Address: P.O. Box 2007, Rocky Mount, VA 24151. (Note: A $40.00 fee will be charged for returned checks and could hinder your photo being included in the judging). 5. All images may be copied and reused at the discretion of FCPEC or Lesly Wray Photography for purposes of advertising and promoting this and future fundraising events.
- Please ensure your contestant entry form information is completed accurately. FCPEC will not be responsible for miscommunications due to inaccurate information or eligible information. Parent or legal guardian must sign all entry forms. Applications Are Available starting August 1, 2019 and the Deadline for entries is Friday August 30th by 5:00PM
Check back in the summer of 2020 for the 2021 contest Entry Form!
Indoor Yard Sale
Friday July 26 from 1PM to 6PM and Saturday July 27 from 9AM to 1PM.
Come by the Perinatal Center at 335 South Main Street for lots of Great Deals.
Baby Bottle Campaign
Looking for a fundraiser for your church, youth group, business or other social group…..we have got it! It’s as easy as taking a baby bottle home or to your work place, filling it with pocket change, coins, cash or a check payable to the FCPEC. Then bring your bottle back on the designated day.
FCPEC will contact you on the success of your campaign and the tremendous impact it had on the women and babies in our community.
We provide the bottles, flyers, and a speaker to help get the campaign started.